Friday, November 21, 2008

The seed has been planted…

And the number of PeachyPowered sites has grown to 5! Big props to my partner Keith for being the man and getting connected with four out of those five new customers. We've been in contact with a lot of people about making the switch and I'm hoping that that number keeps growing as peoples' commitments to other hosting companies runs out. I think that the word is out there enough about the fine print that goes along with "unlimited accounts" and I've been surprised at the number of people I've talked to who have already known about that… and have been eager to find a business, like ours, that is more open about what's going on behind the scenes. So that's been really nice.

Anyway - I'm thinking of redoing the website soon… an changing it from a one page deal, to something where you can navigate around a little bit. If anyone has any ideas about what pages to add, I'm welcoming any feedback - but for now, I think it would be nice to have a list of websites that are currently hosted on PeachyHost with links to them and a little tagline so that people can check out what sites on PeachyHost are doing. I'm also thinking that, as we expand our plans, we'll want a dedicated page to talk about those… and of course we'll still need a homepage. I wonder if I can eventually move this blog over to the main site… although we think that it's a good idea to also have ways of communicating that are not connected to the site - just to increase the options people have for contacting us.

That's about it for now - but things are exciting, and I'm very happy to welcome all the new sites to PeachyHost.

No comments: